Managing my Barnet Portfolio from Scotland
About the Landlord
My name is Dr Lyons, I was born and bred in London. Due to the growth and nature of my business, I have moved permanently to Scotland, but since then, I've invested in a growing number of properties in London that required managing.
- Were there any issues with your property that you were trying to solve?
I was trying to maintain the condition of my properties, but proved challenging living so far away.
- Was there a particular reason as to why you wanted to have your property managed?
Since moving to Scotland, I like to keep my trips to London to a minimum, so I wanted to have my property managed so I didn’t need to make trips as often as I once did.
- What were the key challenges that you had before your property was managed by UK Property agents?
My main challenge arose when different faults appeared with the house, this took several trips and a lot of investment to have the resolve the issues.
- How did you find UK Property Agents approach?
The approach method was quick and easy, straight to the point which is always a winner in my eyes.
- Why did you choose UK Property Agents?
One of my family friends had used their services for a long time, so I knew instantly I could trust them to manage my properties being close at hand.
- What were your objectives with registering with UK Property Agents?
My priority was keeping travel minimal and having my properties managed without the constant back and forth.
- How has your life changed since registering with UK Property Agents?
I am now enjoying my days in Scotand, free from stress, and any commute to London is now for family and friends.
- What benefits have you experienced since registering your property with UK Property Agents?
The fact they do what they promise from the very first day of signing, they pay you to rent every month without any problem.
- How does this compare to a previous property management company or not being managed at all?
I can now enjoy my life in another part of the country without all stress!
- How has the rent guarantee scheme benefited you?
A continuous flow of income each month, without any issues or problems.
- Would you choose a different service with UK Property Agents had not this option been available?
I was always going to partner with a property management company but UK Property Agents had the additional benefit of the rent guarantee scheme which really stood out.
- What benefits do you enjoy most within the rent guarantee scheme?
Even if my property is vacated, I still received my monthly rent. I don’t have to find tenants either, which is fantastic!
- If you were to recommend UK Property Agents, what would you say?
If you need a company that is true to their word, has quality service and looks after their clients, then this is the one for you.
- How would you describe your relationship with UK Property Agents and the team?
I find my experience more of a friendship than a partnership, any issues I have had in the past was quickly resolved by the team. I have never felt i was a discomfort or a nuisance to them.
- Rate your overall experience?
My overall experience with UKPA is great, after years of working together and trusting them to manage my properties, I can with a full heart say that I am happy and my mind at ease!